Islam
Remember Allah
Nothing is worth of starting a brand new year by remembering the Al-Mighty. Make a promise we're going to be better Muslims than before Insya-Allah :)
Related from:
Home
Welcome to My Blog!
About Me
Afrina binti Sallehuddin. 21
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Islam. Sagittarius. The Protagonist. ENFJ.
University of Nottingham Campus Malaysia.
Bsc. Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience.
Contact me: sallehuddinafrina@gmail.com

Archive Entries
Google Account
Popular Posts
-
I want peace. We all do. Lying what’s underneath your soul, there’s a craving for something more. An insignificant sign of hope a...
-
Hey there There are ways, plenty, to start new on making yourself more confident in English. For a start, aside from basic teachings wh...
-
Eventually, I've learned that we're bound to stumble into a variety of problems throughout our lives. And to be honest, I've rea...
-
I’ve genuinely forgotten how it feels like not having the fear of loss. Until I did last night, in the car with my friends who’ve been there...
-
A lot of reminders leave us to have the urge to sacrifice ourselves for the sake of friendship. Yet hardly, ever people define the total de...
-
It's fascinating to be well prepared for every shot you make -be it editing, the tools contributing to the cinematic attempt and the jus...
-
Check out "Justin Bieber Attacked For Loving Muslims". They're actually talking about Justin Bieber's act on stopp...
-
It's an amazing thing to be a blogger. But it's not as simple as dealing with the side effects when you're on a daily basis of ...
-
There are times when the diversity between whatever that holds yourself with others are hard. It’s some conceptual time where reality is no...