That Person, Exists

I didn't have a proper sleep (nothing new) last night, and I remember waking up catching my breath. 

But long story short, he exists. There is such a person. 

Someone who is a perfectionist, who aims high in life with success, carefree yet takes life seriously, the eldest, a hopeless romantic, who cares of his health, prefers quality time, cooks, is into Science, has the same personality, curses, loves driving fast, intelligent, confident yet critical of himself, extroverted, and most importantly, also sleeps with a heater in his blanket *laughs*. 

If that's not enough, he dreams of his late grandmother in times of distress just like me, and had to also undergo surgery the following month after mine. 

Last night he randomly surprised me by driving to my house, with McDonald's in his hand. Bear in mind it was from Damansara to Ampang. The fact he did it just cause, really made me tear up writing this. Someone actually drove miles just to see me. It sounds completely bare minimum but I’m not used to that. The previous day he even called out of the blue to check if I was okay. 

A year ago I remember crying in front of a person who didn't deserve me, begging to be treated fairly. I loved that person, but we were just too different to accept each other’s needs. Since then I vowed to keep pushing every man I know who was never the same as me. I was as if difficult to be understood, and so I was intolerable to indifference. Actions from anyone were so hard to come by. They only wanted a partner, a wife, a relationship, but not me as a person. 

And there he was, last night, a guy who was the one I never knew would exist, wondering if I'd be able to open up again. Even brought up about his short-term and long-term plans with me in it. He is the mirror of me in every aspect, it's too good to be true. 

I do not deserve love. I still don't. 

But regardless of what happens in the future, I just want to say I appreciate this timeline, and I thank Him for showing me that such a person exists, and out of 7 billion people, I am glad it is him. 

Home