What MRSM Hasn't Taught

Hey there!

Yesterday my maid just came back from Indonesia after a month holiday there. When she came back home that night I proudly told her I managed to keep the house clean and stiff exactly like the day we sent her to the airport.

Mrsm (or boarding school) has taught their students to maintain their room neat and tidy. I have to make this confession that most of the times I ever did chores was when I was in school. So she had this assumption I was uncapeable to take care of the house.

"I've done everything and see? I'm not that useless as you think. Haha. I sweep the floor, I throw out the garbage, I made a spring cleaning in my room, I hanged all the clothes outside and perfectly iron them during the night. Oh, I even did this...etc. You see, MRSM has taught me on how to live."

She then dragged me out of the house in a quick pace, eager to tell me something.

She trotted off to the garden pointing out the plants and flowers.

"Kakak, kakak enggak siram pokok dan bunga ya? Lihat ini, semua udah layu. Habis semua la kak".



Hmm. I guess boarding school does need to revolve students on gardening maintainance. Haha.

Home